Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What do you think of black hair with blonde & red highlights?

Pics of rihanna with her hair dyed the way I want it


http://www.gallery.becomegorgeous.com/thumb.php?n=rihannabambyawards.jpg%26amp;w=400%26amp;ct=yes





http://glamourmag.typepad.com/fashionbeauty__insider/images/bty071217-1.jpgWhat do you think of black hair with blonde %26amp; red highlights?
Different strokes for different folks,but I've always wanted to know why people like to dye there hair bright colors.DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO NOTICES YOU!What do you think of black hair with blonde %26amp; red highlights?
That looks good on Rhinna. It's one of those styles that anyone can pull off. It's pretty cute. As long as you have it done by a professional that know what they are doing. I think it will look good. That's a pretty tame look..
i wouldn`t want it for myself;


but it does look very good with rihanna`s hair,


because she`s very edgy.


if you have the look to pull of those hair color combinations ;


then go for it.


[:
I think it's hot if you have a short bob like Rihanna. If you have long hair that is so 2001. I think you should get a rihanna bob and go for it!!!
That sounds pretty but I would choose either blonde highlights or red highlights. Because both would probably make you look like a goth biker, lol. I hope this helps. :)
If it's done professionally and you look after it and keep up the root touch up I think it looks great.
It is gorgeous, don't let people tell you otherwise.
It's cool very edgey.
you should go with rihanna.it looks better
I Love it Looks Really good
Actually that's really cute. I think you should go for it.
it doesnt sound great but it looks really nice! go for it!! =]
so go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment