Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have natural dirty blonde hair...if i get red, brown, and blonde highlights will it look good?

Absolutely, but go to a good haidresser, she should match your color to your own hair. I am strawberry blonde, so she does auburn, golden and light blond in my hair and it looks great.


Get many compliments on it, though my mother in law things I am crazy. But that's ok.I have natural dirty blonde hair...if i get red, brown, and blonde highlights will it look good?
dont get so many colors... its so much upkeep!I have natural dirty blonde hair...if i get red, brown, and blonde highlights will it look good?
Don't get to many colors. Get maybe blonde highlights and maybe a suddle brown
i think it would .. i`ve seen plenty of girls with a lot of different colored highlights in their hair, and i personally think it`s cute.
more then 2 colors may look funny
I think the blonde and brown will look great but the red is iffy....the great part is you can always get rid of it.....that's the beauty of hair!
no offense but not really
try
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Short hairstyle tips-


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>
no ...too many colours..pick one..get it done at a salon they can help you pick one that suits you ..
NO it would not, hoeny dont think it will look good cause it wont
Not sure. It depends on the facial structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment