Thursday, December 31, 2009

I am a red head & i want to get my hair highlighted blonde is there a way i should do it?

i heared if you dont do it right your hair will turn orangeI am a red head %26amp; i want to get my hair highlighted blonde is there a way i should do it?
The peroxide gives any color hair the propensity to turn that brassy orange color... the best bet is to do it professionally... make sure that the person is trained in coloring and is familiar with your hair.





I forget the girls name from that 70's show, but the one who played Donna.... Lauren something... maybe... anyways she went from red to blonde and itlooked really great because both of naturally fair skin tones.





Good luck!I am a red head %26amp; i want to get my hair highlighted blonde is there a way i should do it?
I definitely recommend going to a salon. Anytime you lift color you take the risk of hair getting that brassy orange color. A stylist will know the proper way to tone the color to the right shade.
go to a stylist don't do them your self hair can fall out or change colour if applied wrong
There's only one way to do it to get a really good result and that is professionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment