Thursday, December 31, 2009

Would blonde highlights suit me?

This is me - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1鈥?/a>





Also, what do you think of my looks?


Rate me :)


Thanks!Would blonde highlights suit me?
fail at teh interwebzWould blonde highlights suit me?
The link works fine for me maybe because your in my friends list lol no way trust me i've had highlights they aren't that great now my hairs black I love it maybe a better pic like a close up turn the camera around I don't know why people take pics of them selves in the mirror it's no good lol your hair looks ok but it's kinda messy in this picture you know what works straightening it does wonders for my hair you've seen my hair right my display picture is very recent like a week ago lol jeez IM would be way faster like IM me if you want or have any questions I could explain things way better the info's on my page either my info on face book or my yahoo answers page feel free anytime like now I'm awake and will be for quite a bit. lol i'm kinda bored sorry.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





try that
link did not work.
your link doesn't work
link doesn't work
link does not work!

No comments:

Post a Comment