Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have brown black hair and want to highlight it naturally , wouldnt mind red of blonde in a certain area.?

I JUST READ IN A MAGAZINE THAT IF U BOIL CHAMOILLE TEA AND LET IT GET COLD TO SPRAY IT ON YOUR HAIR AND EXPOSE YOUR HAIR TO THE SUN FOR 1 HOUR THAT IT WILL GET YOUR HAIR 1-2 SHADES LIGHTER ..... I HAVE BEEN MEANING TO TRY IT BUT HONESTLY I HAVEN'T... LOL





HOPE I HELPED...... =DI have brown black hair and want to highlight it naturally , wouldnt mind red of blonde in a certain area.?
i don't think that's a good ideaI have brown black hair and want to highlight it naturally , wouldnt mind red of blonde in a certain area.?
Mix lemon Juice and vodka. Braid your hair in several sections and spray the mixture. It'll hilight your hair gradually and naturally. You can do this several times until you have the desired highlights you're looking for. Remember that this is a gradual process and won't have a drastic first outcome.
I would suggest trying red highlights as they will not damage your hair as much as trying to take your dark hair to blonde. I also have very dark hair and have had blonde hightlights. It took my completely healthy hair and made it feel like straw. Good luck in whatever you decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment