Saturday, December 26, 2009

Anyone know how to make hair dye fade faster? I put red highlights in my blonde hair. They look pink?

I wouldn't mind having pink in my hair, but I am scared they are going to fire me from my job. It wasn't intentional. Anyway to make it fade faster? Although, I'm afraid it's only going to fade into a lighter pink. Help?!Anyone know how to make hair dye fade faster? I put red highlights in my blonde hair. They look pink?
1. Try vinegar.





2. Go to www.manicpanic.com for tips on getting color out.





3. Visit a salon. They are trained in this kind of hair emergency.Anyone know how to make hair dye fade faster? I put red highlights in my blonde hair. They look pink?
Repeatedly washing it will help get it out a little. Red hair dye pigment fades faster than blonde or brunette. If you are a natural blonde, why don't you try dyeing it all back to your natural color (as close as possible)? If you're scared to try it yourself, go to a professional.
If it is only sections, pull your hair back, or curl it do it hides a little.





Oh! There is a product called Color Oops! That removes hair dye for like $10.
Try washing it out a few times with dishwashing liquid - it WILL be drying to your hair but the color should come out faster! Then use a really, really good conditioner or deep-moisture treatment on it.
It's happened to me before and I dyed brown over my orange hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment