Thursday, December 31, 2009

My hair is blonde can I get reverse highlights that would put more brunette in?

Yes, that would be called lowlights. Lots of people get brown lowlights in blonde hair. You can defiantly get that done.My hair is blonde can I get reverse highlights that would put more brunette in?
yes definitly, but remember always stay somewhat natural= ]My hair is blonde can I get reverse highlights that would put more brunette in?
I would think that should not be a problem at all except it might not be considered ';highlights'. More like lowlights.
Yes! They are called 'low lights' and work the exact same way! Your stylist will help you pick out the best color for you and they cost the same as highlights.





I've had them done before, and they look really great!





Best of luck
Yes, that would be the correct way to do it...
  • violin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment