Thursday, December 31, 2009

HELP! mom wants blonde highlights on red hair?

i use bleach and my mom wants blond highlights what developer volume do i use? 10 20 30 ?HELP! mom wants blonde highlights on red hair?
i would just use a kit. I did blonde highlights in my hair last year when my hair was red and i just got the blondest kit they had. I got it at cvs pharmacy. Wal greens has it to i think. Its the third one down on the page. Its called frost %26amp; design and it worked for me really well.





http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/search/search_鈥?/a>





if you don't live by a cvs im guessing you could get it at wal mart





could you answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>HELP! mom wants blonde highlights on red hair?
I am a hairdresser.


If you use 10 volume it will develop slowly.


The stronger the developer the faster the lightening process.


If you use 30 or 40 and it develops fast, it may damage.


Red hair will develop faster than a brunette. I say go with the ten volume and wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment