Saturday, December 26, 2009

What color should i dye my hair? I am very light complected!brown with blonde highlights or blonde?

if you are going to go brown..it needs to be a very light brown because with a very light complexion a dark color will make you look very pale! go for a mix of blonde and brown....very light brown...that way you get the best of both worldsWhat color should i dye my hair? I am very light complected!brown with blonde highlights or blonde?
I'm with the light brown w/ blonde accents. Sounds like a good choice to me.What color should i dye my hair? I am very light complected!brown with blonde highlights or blonde?
go for an eva tha diva look..if u have a slim face, then this'll wrk for u
I would start with highlights. That way you get an idea of how it will look. If it is awful, highlights are easier growing out than an all over hairdye.
i would go for light brown with light blond and darker blond highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment