Saturday, December 26, 2009

I want dark brown hair underneath an then the top light blonde with dark brown little highlights.?

i need pictures! haha. my hair is to the middle of my back so long hair. an i kinda want it layered but not short layers long and cute ya no.I want dark brown hair underneath an then the top light blonde with dark brown little highlights.?
Describe that to your stylist and she'll most likely know what you're talking about. Sounds cute!I want dark brown hair underneath an then the top light blonde with dark brown little highlights.?
thats sounds really cute!


but sadly, only with short layered hair, you know?


Short, thick layers can pull it off much easier than long hair, it might look a little akward or forced with long hair!


GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment