Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have dirty blonde hair. I usually get blonde highlights in it. I need a new idea for what to do with it!!!!?

I was gonna put bleach blonde highlights in it. But my friend decided to be a ****** and go do that to her hair after I told her I was going to do it. Our hairs about the same length and we both have sideswept bangs (I'm getting them tomorrow. Oh and by the way....Round face with curls.... sideswept bangs or no?). I know we wouldn't look exactly the same but I don't want to be the Barbie twins. So any and all ideas are appreciated. PICTURES WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!! =)I have dirty blonde hair. I usually get blonde highlights in it. I need a new idea for what to do with it!!!!?
i dont think swideswept bangs are good for your face shape. Try some soft layers or angle your face.I have dirty blonde hair. I usually get blonde highlights in it. I need a new idea for what to do with it!!!!?
go red
I think blue is great with dirty blonde hair.
Try lowlights or maybe something like purple or pink highlights. The purple will fade out to grey and it looks awesome.
Do lowlights or some stoplight red streaks. Or heck, just dye it all black.
Dye it all blonde and then get brown hilights it looks really good, no matter how long your hair is





hope it looks good-


%26lt;3no-torious
i would stay away from the bleach blonde highlights now, its too late in the season. we are coming up on fall and winter and anyone who's into fashion knows you go with the colors of the season.


if you darken your base color to a dark blond with low-lights, Carmel highlights that would look amazing. bangs are never out of style. go with the bangs. if you cute your curls as well, try and get a straight/curly friendly hair cut, meaning a cut that will look great straight then look even better curly.
Layer, Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment