Thursday, December 31, 2009

Help from someone who has had experience with highlights on bleach blonde hair, or a hair dresser? need?

my hair has soo many highlights that you only see my natural hair alittle but it still shows ( which i like because i want a little contrast) but my natural color hair is dirty blonde, and i want like a bright strawberry/coppery color under my high lights instead.. how can i get my ';low lights'; or whatever you would call it to be strawberry/copper color without ruining my already highlighted hair?Help from someone who has had experience with highlights on bleach blonde hair, or a hair dresser? need?
The only way is to have a copper red color put into your hair in highlights. The color will be deposited instead of lifted so not quite as damaging to your hair. If your hair is damaged then you might want to wait awhile before doing something else to it. If you are not using a good shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair go to


http://www.redkensalon.com/products/hair鈥?/a>


and read about these products that are formulated for damaged hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment