Thursday, December 31, 2009

I dyed my hair black and gotten blonde highlights at the salon over 6months ago?

well when that happend my hair started to fall out and i just dyed it black again with the box from the store. Its doing alot better now and i wanted to know if it would be ok to go back to the salon to get it to a light brown without damaging. blonde was a little extreme but would light brown give me the same results?...I dyed my hair black and gotten blonde highlights at the salon over 6months ago?
Wow, you sound just like this kid I kinda know.


Weird...





Anyways, maybe you should just give your hair a rest for a while.


The bleach could be making it fall out, and since your hair is black you would have to bleach it no matter what.I dyed my hair black and gotten blonde highlights at the salon over 6months ago?
since you will be lightening it from a black, they will have to use a bleach, which will probably give you the same result, its not so much the color, but the chemicals used to achieve it.
It will prob. be damaging because you would have to break through the box color you put in it. If you wouldn't have used box color, it would've been no problem. Box color is extremely hard to get out. It's bad, bad stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment