Saturday, December 26, 2009

I got dark highlights but now I hate them and want my original blonde hair color back. Is it possible?

My hair color is naturally a light blonde. A few weeks ago I thought it would be fun to get some color put in. The salon put reddish brown highlights in. I liked it at first but now I just want to have my natural color back. Is it even possible to get my natural color back or no?I got dark highlights but now I hate them and want my original blonde hair color back. Is it possible?
You could wait until the hair grows out.





Or if you aren't the patient kind (like my little brother is) try dying it back to blond, but be careful with that, it could turn some strange color that you don't want.I got dark highlights but now I hate them and want my original blonde hair color back. Is it possible?
It would be hard on your hair, and probably cause some damage, but you could probably bleach the highlights and hope the color mostly came out. They would have to try to only bleach the highlighted part, or the rest of your hair would be too light. Go back to the salon and discuss it with them.





ADD: You can't dye back to blond. You have to remove the old color first with bleach. Blond dye would change the color but not lighten it significantly.
its difficult, it may never be the same colour again, the shampoo vosene is good or a coal tar shampoo, it strips the hair with out too manychemicals, your salon can do it, strip it, but it costs and may be bad for your hair
I'd try bleachin it out although that could jus ruin your hair. Erm, i think you should go back to the salon and take advice of them cus they know what their doin.


hop this helps


=)
Oh my god I asked like the exact same question like 5 minutes ago haha. I think you have to dye your hair the lightest blonde possible. But be careful because it could turn out orange.
i agree with the first chick





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
sure, just find a colour that looks like your natural colour and dye your hair with that





it's like a reset button ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment