Thursday, December 31, 2009

Would my hair look better with like a little blonde highlights in it(pics)?

some of my friends that are girls say it would, i want more opinions though i have never died my hair before and i dont want to look stupid


http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll9/fitchgrl2005/l_ef175000c33e49e0aacafefe5b93844e.jpgWould my hair look better with like a little blonde highlights in it(pics)?
emo screamoWould my hair look better with like a little blonde highlights in it(pics)?
No. Absolutely not, you are incredibly attractive and that will work for you as long as you don't F it up by looking totally gay. Your masculinity will go out the window if you color your hair like that...you can even bleach the whole thing but little blonde highlights is just girly so please don't do it unless you're trying to attract other males instead of females.





If you ARE gay, little blonde highlights is totally fine and you should have fun with it!
Hello,





Eh, in my opinion, no. I wish I never dyed my hair in the first place, you are lucky. My hair is pretty much completely fried. If I were you, I would leave your hair alone. I think your hair looks great the way it is. It looks very healthy. It wont though, if you start dying it all the time. If you do decide to dye your hair, take it easy and let your hair ';breathe';. Hair dye isn't the best thing for hair, not even close. That's just my word of advise. Nice question, and I hope you have a great day.





- Brittany Ann
Oh, hell NO. Blonde will NOT work with your hair. Your hair right now is perfectly fine...maybe if you highlight it with a really brownish blonde then it's fine but other than that, don't do it. It has to look natural...





maybe this shade of blonde:


http://www.hji.co.uk/hjimages/images/qhs鈥?/a>





It's what I like to call the Chad-Michael-Murray blonde...Either that color or darker. Go any lighter than that and you'll end up looking retarded...
Ehhh I think you look waaaaay better with just your natural hair colour. Do what you want but don't let the music scene or female influence dictate your looks and make you do something you're not feeling appearance wise. But again if you want to, go for it.
ummm, no. Don't do anything you are uncomfortable with doing. Like most of my friends that are girls asked me to get a facebook, but I didn't want one. If u say no, the worst that can happen is that they will nag at u to do it, and will eventually stop.
YESHH!! =]


just a few would looook hawwt XD


and im not jokeing, it would (:


gett ready because theres a whole lotta girls goodiee's comeing ur way if u know what i mean x] haa,


good luckk,


- but dont die it, it would look to ';over-done';
Not only should you not do it, you shouldnt listen to girls anyways, dont wanna be someone elses science project, right? Do what you need to do for you to think of yourself as handsome.
definitely not.


your hair is so cute, if you put blonde highlights in it then it will look kinda weird or gross, no offense.


natural hair is the best.





Hope I could help.
gross, I thought you were a girl so clicked on ur pic.





girls alwyas like to dress up boys, so let one of them do it and score a date with her.
Maybe it is a generational thing (I am older than you), but other than possibly coloring out the gray in my hair, I would never consider highlights. It is too femme.
Sometimes blonde highlights can look messy. So go for a subtle blonde and have a professional do it.
yes. but not the dramatic ones.


it would also look better if you didn't put so much product in your hair..


')


it looks better natural.. ')
you are hot. Do not dye it. Unless you are gay. Then it will look cute, in a gay way. But you look fineeeee!!
No, it wouldn't. Don't let some dumb girlie-girls manipulate you, pal.





PS: You look like a mixture of Ray Romano and Kevin Jonas.
no offence mate, but with little blonde highlights you'd look a bit of a knob, everyone does who has them. i could maybe see the odd bleached highlight suiting you
No way! Personally I feel that dark hair with blond highlights just looks like their head got pissed on. Don't do it! You look great the way your hair is now.
yes
Not really. It would pop out too much. I'd only get it if I dyed my hair a little lighter brown THEN did blonde highlights.
Yes it would, maybe a couple chunky highlights in front.
It would look good. Get some carmel highlights and black low lights, I think that would be really cool.
I love your hair!


Blonde highlights would look great on you!


Good luck!
Too late


You already do look stupid, you trendy emo moron
no, absolutely not.
Yeah it will definitely add!
I think your hair would look better with out that stupid hair cut.
I can't figure out if you are male or female.





Maybe get a haircut that answers to that fact.
How Gross, but you do need to trim your nose hairs.
Don't highlight your hair, it'll look gay.
Dye it black, you don't look like a blond.
don't do it. it may look good but you could also look gay with it

No comments:

Post a Comment