Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have blonde highlights in my hair, is there any way, i can get them to grow out qiuckly. sensible answers on?

Well, you're gonna have to just let your hair grow. There's no way of making your hair grow quicker.





But if they bother you loads, I guess you could dye over them again. That's what I did when I got bored of my highlights.I have blonde highlights in my hair, is there any way, i can get them to grow out qiuckly. sensible answers on?
You could use a colour rinse whenever you wash your hair to tone down or cover up the obvious highlighting.


If in the UK - I use one called ';Harmony'; which I use just as you would a Conditioner, but just once a week.


When I wash my hair on a Saturday, under the shower, I wash with normal shampoo. Rinse and pat dry. Spread over and rub in about an inch of the Harmony (light brown), then leave it on. Wash the rest of of me and rinse me. Then wash out the Harmony.


That 5 minutes is just enough to keep the grey hairs toned in with the brown ones so should work for highlights.


Used like this it is a very inexpensive method and no hassle like dying your hair.I have blonde highlights in my hair, is there any way, i can get them to grow out qiuckly. sensible answers on?
There isnt a fast way, just buy a hair color and color it until it grows out, it probaly going to take 2 yrs
your hair can only grow at its normal rate there is no way you can alter that rate of growth

No comments:

Post a Comment