Saturday, December 26, 2009

If I have medium brown hair, can any highlights I get include shades of blonde?

I have extremely fair skin and medium brown hair. I want to get some highlights, but I don't want anything with a 'yellow' or 'orange' tone.





Any advice, please? What type of blonde highlights, if any, would you recommend?





Thanks :)If I have medium brown hair, can any highlights I get include shades of blonde?
I've had blonde highlights before, if you have many, it makes your hair look blonde without ';growing out';. I wouldn't take a too different tone to your natural hair, that doesn't look good :-(


I found my hairstyle with this: http://www.girl.com.au/virtual-hairstyle鈥?/a> it's really realistic.





Edit: and I'd definitely have it done by a GOOD hairdresser.


If you click the link, click ';models'; to startIf I have medium brown hair, can any highlights I get include shades of blonde?
i have fair skin but dark blonde hair i have ash blonde and golden blonde highlights they dont look orange or yellow, im sure ur hairdresser will advice u on what is best for ur skin tone
Yes you can have blonde highlights, they can either use a colour or bleach. Bleach sounds really harsh and drastic but it just lifts the colour best and depending on how long its left on depends on the shade. If you ask your hairdresser for blonde highlights but say what tone you want they can do it for you. If the desired tone is not reached with the dye alone they can put a toner on to lift the colour a little. hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment