Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Blonde highlights at the beach?

okay so im going to the beach all next week so im obviously gonna be in the sun a lot. the lady who does my hair said that the sun will fade my highlights. but everyone else tells me it will make them lighter? if the sun really does fade highlights- how can i prevent this.Blonde highlights at the beach?
I would suggest using Biolage Sunsorials line.


It's awesome for protecting your hair from the sun, salt, and other damaging elements from the beach. I love all Biolage products and this one works awesome! I would highly recommend it. = )


Check it out @ this website: http://matrix.com/products/biolage/sunso鈥?/a>Blonde highlights at the beach?
Fade and lighter are the same thing. Why don't you purchase a sunscreen for your hair, you could find this at your nearest beauty store. Sometimes they fade to a pretty color, that you might like, but I do have to say they will lighten up, if you don't use SPF for your hair. Also try leaving in a conditioning treatment while at the beach. You'll love the results!
wear a hat!!!!!!
wear a hat =]
The chemical highlights will fade and won't look as nice as when you first had them done. You natural highlights in your hair will be lighter which is what everyone else is talking about. Listen to your stylist, she knows what she is talking about because she is a professional. I would get a sunscreen made especially for your hair to protect it. And a hat is always a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment