Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am a blonde and had my hair highlighted now it is white how can I get it back to golden color ?

I am leaving in two days for a cruise - need a fast fixI am a blonde and had my hair highlighted now it is white how can I get it back to golden color ?
Hello, I am a hairdresser. I can't see your hair so I can't tell you what color to get, but I have a solution. Clairol has a line called Jazzing. It is in a small pink bottle and it is deposit only. This is something that you can do at home and you can't mess it up. It comes in an array of colors and the color shown on the bottle is what it will look like on pre-lightened hair such as yours. If you can't find this brand, you should be able to use another brand that is the same product. I hope this helps and this link is a picture of the product.





http://www.thecreativestudio.com/main.js鈥?/a>I am a blonde and had my hair highlighted now it is white how can I get it back to golden color ?
get a glaze at the salon. redken is the best. it is a semipermanent translucent color that adds tone (to darken in your case) your hair. it is not damaging to the hair, and we use it all the time after a highlight to get the correct tone.
it should fade somewhat in a few weeks...
You're going to have to go back to the salon and ask her to put in some lowlights. That is really the only way to fix this.

No comments:

Post a Comment