Saturday, December 26, 2009

Red hair with blonde highlights HELP?

ok my friend has strawberry blonde hair and she is gettong highlights can i have a pic and dont give me a pick of this girl with real dark red hair cause she has light! strawberry blonde hair and getting blonde highlights picture please how would that look?Red hair with blonde highlights HELP?
I have strawberry/golden blonde hair, and I have been putting blonde highlights in it for a couple years now. the highlights blend in very subtly and just give the hair a more blonde tint. If she wants her highlights to stand out a then the blonde is not the way to go, but if she just wants something subtle to lighten up her hair all around then highlights are a good choice!! they also tend to add more shine to strawberry blonde hair, and she wont have to worry about her roots growing out because the blonde will naturally blend so well with her hair.





i cant find any pictures of my hair close up, but take my word it will turn out nice!Red hair with blonde highlights HELP?
http://teamsugar.com/files/images/hair.j鈥?/a>





http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/st鈥?/a>
  • violin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment