Thursday, December 31, 2009

What color highlights should i use in my hair my natural hair color is golden blonde?

I always loved multi-toned hair. Try using a carmel, with some medium browns, it could really pop, but still look kind of natural!


Here's an example:


http://www.style-hair-magazine.com/image鈥?/a>





Or if you're looking for something more trendy, I've been seeing a lot of people color the bottom part of their hair a dark color and leaving the top light, and sometimes with a few lowlights in them!


http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/gallery鈥?/a>What color highlights should i use in my hair my natural hair color is golden blonde?
I have blonde hair too. Obviously you dont want to get highlights that blend right in, get something like BLACK, BROWN, red, purple, bright blue, bright pink, or something thats gonna make you stand out! Hope I helped!What color highlights should i use in my hair my natural hair color is golden blonde?
Maybe a sandy brown highlights.Go to the hair salon, they can look at you and your hair color and tell you what they think may look good on you.
aburn or reallly really light brown
any colour i guess, but i recommend red or a dark purple

No comments:

Post a Comment