Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have recently just got highlights and now i want to go fully blonde?

I am thinking of just putting a blonde permanent over the top.


What will this do to my recently dyed highlights ?


My hair is naturally brownI have recently just got highlights and now i want to go fully blonde?
Give it some time and you can go blond easily.


Never use chemical so frequently.I have recently just got highlights and now i want to go fully blonde?
you should wait a couple of weeks and then go to a salon
I would just be sure you want to do it, because dying too much ruins your hair.
I just did this the other day and have a few times and my hair is still gorgeous. Use an herbal essences bleaching kit (the lightest one which is like XL0 I think). Its easy on your hair which is good. After that you will definitly need to get another box dye (preferably a shade of ash blonde which will get rid of any orange (the brown in your hair now will look a tad orange when bleached) I usually get colorsilk in ultra light ash blonde or light ash blonde-its really inexpensive and easy on your hair, but you can really choose any brand). Try to wait like a day between the bleaching and the blonde dye. If its too light for you just get a low light kit and put them in to tone it down. Just a forewarning-for a couple days your hair will seem dry and you may worry its ';ruined'; but after a day or two and a couple shampoos your hair should be back and as good as new! Good luck and have fun being blonde!
I'm not so sure that would turn out so wonderful...like she said..you would have to bleach your hair...and bleach doesn't always work out so great!
If your hair is brown you will have to bleach it, the highlights will stay there, they will just be like a shade or two lighter than the colour you get your hair done.
You should wait a while and gradually go lighter. The chemicals in hair dye are bad for your hair so you should let your hair recover first.

No comments:

Post a Comment