Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dark Brown with white blonde highlights? no ?

Hey so im gonna go get my hair highlighted in about an hour. I was thinking of dark brown with like a hint of white blonde(not chunks) but since I think it would make such a huge contrast, I want to put another color between dark brown and white blonde/ What color should it be?


Im part asian, and my natural color is dark brown . Thanks!Dark Brown with white blonde highlights? no ?
the grow out will be horrible, plus going so blonde will be very damaging to your hair. maybe try a caramel color highlight. you are right not to get the chunks. more natural looking highlights are in right now.Dark Brown with white blonde highlights? no ?
try light brown instead
yeah it look really good not a worry!
God no, please don't do that! It will look really chavy, i think that some highlights a lighter shade to your natural colour would look much nicer! =]
if the ';white blonde'; hints are too thin, it will look like you have gray hair. I say this because with your hair being SO dark you may not come ';up'; to the palest stage and the stylist may need to use a toner to get the gold/yellow to not look brassy. In that case, some of the hilighted pieces will turn ashy. It's a tricky procedure. I hope you have a good stylist experianced in color and hilighting. Good luck
Try a golden brown instead. Dark brown and platinum blonde are too different. It wouldn't look good. :-\
Trust me i have done the blonde highlight thing. It dose not look very good. Instead i would try like an auburn color its in between red and brown and goes nicely with darker brown colors and would compliment your skin.
It should be alright
I have honey skin, I colored my hair dark and went for Carmel colored highlights, they look awsome (picture J Lo's Hair color). You should definitely get the Carmel between the blond and the dark.
Try like a shad inbetween dark brwon and white blonde, like a light brown. It should look good, and will help the colors be more subtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment