Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Will the Perfect 10 by Clairol color Chocolate Shake (6) cover my blonde highlights?

I have this color that I want to dye my hair to


http://www.clairol.com/niceneasy/perfect鈥?/a>





But I currently have light brown roots, but have full blond high lites, and some of it has an orangish tint. My question is, will this color make my hair one tone? I don't want blond hair anymore..Will the Perfect 10 by Clairol color Chocolate Shake (6) cover my blonde highlights?
When dyeing over highlights be careful!! It may come out with a grayish tint! Make sure the hair-color you purchase says it is for darker tones, or your hair will turn blueish, gray!Will the Perfect 10 by Clairol color Chocolate Shake (6) cover my blonde highlights?
Most likely, it will cover your highlights at first, and the more you shampoo your hair the more your highlights will show.
  • violin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment