Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I dyed my hair and it went red at the roots and stayed a light brown with blonde highlights at the ends?

so i need some advice on getting rid of the Red and getting it back to a light brown with blonde streaks HELP!! i was gunna put ash to cover the red but i have blonde also in my hair and i dont want it to turn Green thats all i need right nowI dyed my hair and it went red at the roots and stayed a light brown with blonde highlights at the ends?
Go to the hairdresser and ask what to do.I dyed my hair and it went red at the roots and stayed a light brown with blonde highlights at the ends?
The beauty supply places have stuff to take out color, just do your roots and then color over it.
You can't dye over semi-permanant or permanant dyes. You need to remove them before dying using a dye stripper. I would really recommend you go to a hairdresser and get them to strip the existing dyes out of your hair and then you can start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment