Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Has anyone ever went from bleach blonde hair to really dark brown with caramel highlights and did it yourself?

I want to try it at home myself with coloring from walmart but I'm scared I'll screw it up. Does anyone know how to do it? Especially the highlighting part??? thanks!Has anyone ever went from bleach blonde hair to really dark brown with caramel highlights and did it yourself?
you need to go red first. Those highlight kits never seem to work that well. For such a drastic change I'd go to hairdressers if you can't afford that see if they need models to train on, it's often free or really cheap and they don't want you leaving looking a mess, do they!!Has anyone ever went from bleach blonde hair to really dark brown with caramel highlights and did it yourself?
All I did was dye my hair french roasted by Loreal Feris and then used garnier frutis highlighting and used the bronze color and just ran my hands through my hair and i have very good highlights. the highlights aren't like carameal but it is a darker blonde, it was darker before swimming so yea.
yes but u have to dye it twice.
Yes, but if you just use the plain old bottle brown, you will end up with a greenish brown hair. You will need to buy 2 boxes of hair dye, one brown, and one deep auburn red. Then when mixing, use half the brown and half the red in the mixing bottle. You need the red to cover the cool tones you get after bleaching your hair. You will have a slight reddish tint to your hair for about 4-5 days until it oxidizes, then you should be left with the brown color.

No comments:

Post a Comment