Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color highlights should i get if my hair is dirty blonde?

Platinum highlites with a few pink and purpleWhat color highlights should i get if my hair is dirty blonde?
bleach blonde Hope those gave you ideas.


pink


blue


black


brown


lavender


red


silverWhat color highlights should i get if my hair is dirty blonde?
Do with your favorite color; as u like. The dirty blonde is suitable with every color.(I think)
i would say a light blonde
Get a different blonde highlights and dark brown low lights


but get them thick


if you want it to be a bit funky get some red too
pink
I have dirty blonde hair, and I have three different colored high/lowlights: a very light blonde, a caramel blonde, and a light brown. Looks natural and I love it!
black or pink

No comments:

Post a Comment