Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have been looking for a highlighting kit to make my dirty blonde hair be darker..?

I have looked at CVS and Walmart and cannot find what I am looking for. I guess it is not called highlighting when you go from light to dark,, so what is it called? I have light brown hair and want to put some dark brown auburn color into it, but not like fully coloring it, just highlights. What is it called and what kit workds best for doing it at home? Thanks!I have been looking for a highlighting kit to make my dirty blonde hair be darker..?
actually it would be called ';lowlites';what you should do is go to sallys beauty supply and purchase the color you are looking for and a cap. you would do the procedure like hilites.I have been looking for a highlighting kit to make my dirty blonde hair be darker..?
Try Henna , it is herbal and harmless. Besides it conditions naturally.
  • violin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment