Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I had my hair cut short, and had blonde highlights. Do you like it?

awsome great job ur looking smartI had my hair cut short, and had blonde highlights. Do you like it?
wheres your pic?I had my hair cut short, and had blonde highlights. Do you like it?
Gorgeous.
Lovely
yes it looks very nice
Yes its lovely.
yep, i also had more highlights put in mine today, blonde hair and sunshine is the perfect combination!!
yea sure...
It looks lovely.
its fandabidosi i did the same ( in real life ) and it makes you feel fab





Betty x x
gorgous,i used to have that hairstyle but i grew it out and it is getting on my nerves.
i cant see it:(
There's no pic or link. I'm sure it looks good.
I want that!hope you didnt pay 1 grand.
I think it looks great!
not really,i liked it the way it was
What the hell...I don't get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment