Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Light brown hair with blonde highlights...what do you think of it?

I've always wanted blonde highlights. I would say i have light (golden like) brown hair. I might finally be getting highlights, except i don't know what color. I want to go lighter -deffinatley more blonde. What do you think of this? How does it look? Any pictures? Personal opinons?Light brown hair with blonde highlights...what do you think of it?
I have had the blonde hilites with the light brown hair. It looks amazing! The color mixed together looks almost like caramel or even honey. When you make the appointment with your stylist bring pictures of what you think you want and tell them to book you a little longer so that your appointment includes a color consultation. This way your stylist can tell you what colors will look best with your facial shape and your skin tone. In summer time I always go back to these colors because they make me feel fresh and ready to have fun! Hope this helps! :)Light brown hair with blonde highlights...what do you think of it?
People always complement me saying how beautiful my hair looks.Its the HIGHLIGHTS!They look so natural.I recommend finding a person just out somewhere who has highlights you like and ask where she has it done. Find a beautician whose highly recommended.Mine is a middle aged women. They have more experience in giving highlights that look natural.Not the fake,chunky look that the new beauty school students tend to give . Then ask the beautician about the shade of highlights you like and what she thinks would be the right choice for you. You're sure to turn some heads with such a beautiful glow! Good Luck!
That's exactly what I have. I love it.
I think it looks great. I just don't really care for those really chunky highlights. I prefer them to look more natural.


Go for it. It'll look great.
Highlights are always hot! go for it!
that sounds like EVERYONES hair these days..why dont you go for something more orignial..
  • violin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment