Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I got blonde highlights in my hair, they were to light so he put a toner #7 in my hair and now it looks green!

What can I do? please help!I got blonde highlights in my hair, they were to light so he put a toner #7 in my hair and now it looks green!
The number is just a level, meaning how dark or light the color actually is. He put the wrong toner in, it will fade in a lil while and you can have it toned again.I got blonde highlights in my hair, they were to light so he put a toner #7 in my hair and now it looks green!
bleach your hair or donate it, then people think u look normal,


also, it sounds better than there was perminate green stuff in my hair, so i cut it
Get your money back and go somewhere else where they know what they are doing. If they won't give you your money back, you can bring them to small claims court and sue them for what you paid for their services and what it costed you to fix it. Maybe some kind of pain and suffering too. Unless you signed a waiver, then you're screwed.





Otherwise if you want to take a DIY approach to this, get a home coloring kit and dye your hair darker, maybe back to it's natural color, and then add your own highlights. If you try to bleach the green out, you will damage your hair greatly and it might even become more green. You have better chances of covering it up with a darker color.
it sounds like the #7 was ';ashy'; which has green in it, if ur hair was as pale as u say, he should have made sure the color he put in had some ';warmth'; in it, (red) and it would have turned out perfect. now ur hair wouldnt have been red by any means, it is just acting like a filler to the hair that is too light. if u go back to him, id ask for him to put some warmth back into ur hair and u shouldnt have to pay for it either if this was a recent service.
How long ago was this? Maybe it will fade with time. But what i would do is go to a salon (not the one that messed your hair up in the first place!) and have it done again.
It's not necessarily the # they used, but the base. You need something with a red base now to take out the green. I suggest you go back to the place that did it and request your $ back- use it to go somewhere else for corrective coloring.

No comments:

Post a Comment