Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have darkish blonde hair with caramel highlights and i feel like going a bit darker. any tips?

Like i said b4 i have blonde hair and it is brown underneathe. I am thinking of going a bit darker like maybe a honey colour. I've been blonde all my life but as i got older my hair got a little darker blonde. I feel like a change and the blonde takes alot to keep it healthy and from breaking. Just wondering if anyone has any tips on going darker. If you do that would be awesomeI have darkish blonde hair with caramel highlights and i feel like going a bit darker. any tips?
Use a semi-permanent hair color which is a dark blond or lightest brown. (colors tend to look darker than expected from the swatches you see.)


Apply it all over or have a stylist do it.


It is more gentle on your already processed blond hair and should hold pretty well, because it will be somewhat porous.I have darkish blonde hair with caramel highlights and i feel like going a bit darker. any tips?
I have hazel eyes


and thanks so much for the tips guys! I'm gettin my hair done nov 1 so i think im gettin an idea of what to do lol
oh yea i luv apples
Buy a shade lighter than what you want. Hair color always comes out darker thatn what you see on the box. And do a strand test first to see if you like it. I would go for a carmel color. What color are your eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment