Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Trying to get rid of blonde highlights for the fall!! HELP!?

I highlighted my hair back in February of this year. It was a great color and I loved it but a few months down the line I got pregnant and was unable to keep up with the maintenance.





How or which product is best to cover up the highlights and it being successful? Mind you that my roots grew out like almost 2 inches out.





I know that sulphate free shampoo is a big factor on it all. I just want advice on which brand of haircolor is best.....? :)Trying to get rid of blonde highlights for the fall!! HELP!?
you mean as dying it brown?


then dye it a chestnut brown, otherwise it'll go green D:








answer mine?


don't report my question, it wouldn't show up in the question listings :)?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


thanks if you do!Trying to get rid of blonde highlights for the fall!! HELP!?
you need to use a brown that has a red tint in it because the red cancels out the yellow in the blonde colour. you need watch for this otherwise the blonde will go green :)

No comments:

Post a Comment