Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Help...i have bleach blonde highlights, i want to dye it back to my natural dark brown or black hair color?

i bleached parts of my hair blonde


but now i want it back to my natural dark brown or black color


i keep hearing it will turn green


i dont know what to do


what should i do


i really want my natural color back





thanks in advance =]Help...i have bleach blonde highlights, i want to dye it back to my natural dark brown or black hair color?
I know someone said use an ash color Well the base of an ash is green and that is what you will get. Since you have blonde streaks and I am thinking there are from bleach you are going to need to fill the hair shaft before you can dye your hair and please don't go to ash it well be green. GO to the salon please. but if you don't and you go to a beauty store you can get a natural color base in a shade of 8 to fill hair then you wash this out and no conditioner, let dry and make sure you are in the right shade more towards a darker blonde instead of so white and fill again once you have gotten the hair shaft full of filler you can now die it a natural color of level 1 or 2 it might seem on the reddish side but this is the way you stay away from green


The reason the other person on the broad got black with out green it is because there hair was already filled it had the red orange in it already this is a long process and it takes time so please go to a hairdresser or you can let it just grow out good luckHelp...i have bleach blonde highlights, i want to dye it back to my natural dark brown or black hair color?
try ash brown, it worked for me, (i dyed my hair blonde and t turned out orange eww ) good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment