Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I want to dye my hair auburn, BUT right now it is natural dark brown w/ blonde highlights and...?

i think that if i just dye over it, it will turn out funny.


how should i go about dying my hair auburn (more red than brown) to get the best results?I want to dye my hair auburn, BUT right now it is natural dark brown w/ blonde highlights and...?
first dye ur hair all the same color (like just regular brown) so the highlights won't come out a different color when you die it auburn... then when ur hair is all the same color u can go and dye it auburn...=] also ask a stylist at the salon that ur planning on dying ur hair at.. i'm sure they'll know what 2 doI want to dye my hair auburn, BUT right now it is natural dark brown w/ blonde highlights and...?
i think don't take any chances if you not sure what colour to buy... go to a salon... that will be the best option... alternatively if you have a budget... go to the salon ask them for the colour you want ... analysis the colour well then go to a store and buy it! i coloured my hair recently... it costed me bout R57 (RAS)... but i knew what colour i wanted... just be sure of the colour cause it is not advise-able not to colour your hair to often!

No comments:

Post a Comment