Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I want to die my hair brown? with blonde highlights?

i have blonde hair well dirty blonde hair and very whiteish skin how would brown hair with blonde highlights look on me ?I want to die my hair brown? with blonde highlights?
dye is like really bad 4 ur hair


u said let ur natural beauty shine through and keep ur regular hair color


but my friend uses a shampoo 4 brunettes even though she is a blonde


and it makes her hair look naturally brown


so try some shampoo like thatI want to die my hair brown? with blonde highlights?
if u dye ur hair u will damage it so i prefer not to dye ur hair!!
You should take the risk..... I think itll look good usually it always turns out looking good ok....... dats what i did
i got that hair style! (sorry if you dont like her but) I got it from Miley Cyrus.
my stepmom is a hair stylist...


if youre just pale with light skin then i say go for it.


now if youre so pale you have like a pink tint to your skin please dont!!!.


itll lookm terrible.


it all depends on just how pale you are.


if you do decide to go for it...


do a chestnut brown [its like a light chocolate brown] with really soft blonde highlights.


dont do the highlights to light or itll make your skin look even paler.
I did the same thing, and I think it looks really good. Most people look better with darker hair. Its your head, do what you want with it ;)
as long as you stay in a light/medium brown or do darker with heavy weaved in highlights(where it blends in, not striped) it would look fine.
';die hair DIE!!!';





lol





it's ';dye';, hon.
if you wanna kill your hair be my guest
better.
I think dark hair would wash you out if your skin is very fair. Try asking your stylist for low-lights.. they're like highlights, except darker, and the stylist will know what looks good.





And if you do decide to dye your hair brown, I wouldn't get the blonde highlights. That looks fake, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment