Wednesday, January 6, 2010

WHAT COLOR OF BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS?? Plz help ASAP!?

I have medium-dark brown hair. It is fairly long and I am gonna keep growing it out.(I have brown eyes and tan skin) I am planning on getting side bangs and layers (atleast a couple of inches in difference) in about 3 weeks and I also want to get my hair professionally highlighted as well. I am wondering what color of blonde would look good?? I dont want it to look totally natural or anything, I want it to be NOTICEABLE. I am also wondering if it would look better to get thin highlights or thick ones?? I would really appreciate any input..a lot! Also, I really need any pictures of highlights that would look good in my hair! Thanks ^_^WHAT COLOR OF BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS?? Plz help ASAP!?
a nice strawberry blonde would look GREAT!! especially with the side bangs and layers added to itWHAT COLOR OF BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS?? Plz help ASAP!?
if i were you i would do two colors- a strawberry blond and a white blonde! go every other one, or every two strawberry blondes get a white blonde, either one would work. if you want noticeable, get thick ones!! that would look really good with side sweep bangs. I am a firm believer in making things noticeable! lol. The white blonde might seem like a big color change to you, but trust me, it will look good!
Just watch out for azns doing hair, they sometimes do it with a razor kind of thing and it ruins the hair badly k. Get bleach blonde highlights that's hot.
i would go 4 sumthin dat is kinda brown but mostly blond. thatll look nice
since you have dark brown hair and a warmer complexion do not get bleach blonde or strawberry blonde. I would add carmel tones into your hair that will give your hair warmth and compliment your skin tone. ask you stylist if she agrees that this color of highlights would look good on you. since you want it to be noticeable i wouldn't do thick they are just to much trouble, i would do a lot of thin ones. your stylist knows what she is doing so just sit back, relax, and let her work her magic.i hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment